SCAA Flag Football Families,
Thank you for registering for the 2018 SCAA Flag Football season! Total registrations have increased 26% vs. last season! I appreciate all the interest and excitement.
The 2018 season is starting earlier than past seasons due to popularity and demand. Please review the important dates below:
- Thursday, May 3rd… Head Coach Evaluations
- Friday, May 4th… 6:15pm – 6:30pm: Skills Evaluation Clinic Check-in (Location: Field #2 – next to Choate Circle - all Players & Head Coaches to be in attendance)
- Friday, May 4th… 6:30pm – 7:45pm: Skills Evaluation Clinic (Location: Field #2 – next to Choate Circle - all Players & Head Coaches to be in attendance)
- Friday, May 4th… 7:45pm – 8:45pm: Player Draft (Head Coaches Only)
- Games will begin the week of May 7th (either on May 9th or May 11th based on game jersey delivery)
- A formal game schedule will be distributed to coaches and uploaded to the website by May 7th evening
Please email me if you have interest as a Head Coach. Games will be scheduled for Wednesday or Friday nights. Head Coaches will contact their respective families shortly after the draft regarding team assignment(s), introductions, and practice day. Head Coaches may schedule up to (1) practice per week in addition to the pre-game practice. This league is about having fun and enjoying a late-Spring/Summer sport. The SCAA Flag Football players are not entering the NFL Draft this season. :)
Again, the Skills Evaluation Clinic Check-in will be held this Friday, May 4th starting at 6:15PM. Players will need t-shirt, shorts, cleats, mouth guard, and their own drinks for the Skills Evaluation Clinic.
For additional info, go to www.scaasports.com. The website will be updated throughout the season.
I look forward to meeting everyone!